Dr. Phillip Madonia MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2015
Amazing!
Dr. Madonia is amazing. He is very kind and caring. I had my daughter on a Thursday, and he is normally off on Fridays. He came and checked on me anyway. He told me that it was fun delivering my daughter and asked me when I was going to have another. I would not trade doctors for anything!

June 25th, 2015
Beat Doc for Me
I've been a patient of Dr. Madonia for about 20 years. I LOVE Dr. Madonia! He always makes me smile, answers my questions, and takes good care of me. He's always real with me and honest, but some people don't like his humor. I do and that's why I keep going to him. Honestly, he's the kind of doctor you either love or hate. There's no in-between. He knows his stuff and I wish I could go to him for everything, not just GYN maintenance.

October 11th, 2010
Great Doctor
I wish all Doctor's made you feel as comfortable as Dr. Madonia. He takes time to listen and talk to you like he really cares about you the person not just someone he has to see. I have been seeing him for over 5 years, he was wonderful when I was pregnant with my last child, I felt I was too old and he assured me I wasn't and that everything was going to be ok. He took perfect care of me. I wouldn't want to go to any other doctor.

October 9th, 2010
The best in my book
Dr. Madonia has been my doctor since 1988.He has seen me through some difficult times. He has always been very professional while being personable and caring. He just did a complete hysterectomy on me this past week. I wouldn't think of letting any other Dr. perform this surgery. His expertise along with his bed side manner makes him the best in my book. He talked at length with me and my husband making us very comfortable with the procedure. His dedication to his practice and patience along with his attitude and great sense of humor makes for the best Dr. ever.

October 7th, 2010
Most caring and informative physician
Dr. Madonia searched very thoroughly for a problem that would have likely been dismissed by a lesser doctor. After finding the problem, he personally called me and he presented me with a few different options. He then suggested that I research and consider each one thoroughly. He then gave me his email address so that I could ask him directly any questions that I had. I've never been so impressed with any doctor's level of compassion or personalized service. He is a very thorough, compassionate, and understanding doctor.

January 12th, 2017