Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Park Ridge
1875 Dempster St
Ste 150
Park Ridge, IL 60068
847-692-5010
Locations and availability (2)

|  Vary Happy  |  show details
by MoM on Feb 4th, 2014

I disagree with the comment before. I was very unhappy with my first ob dr because she made my first pregnancy very stresfull, a lot of unnecessary ultrasounds, tests. My friend recomended me dr Markowitz and after first visit I knew he is my doctor from now on. I had my second baby, the dr and his staff really took good care of me. The delivery was so much better than with my first one, no t that it was easier but I just felt safe and protected by my doctor. I highly recommend dr. Phillip to all of you ladies. I know women who go there for years. I also told my friends about this doctor, she just had a baby and is very happy.

|  Don't trust him  |  show details
by Disgusted on Dec 3rd, 2013

I would caution others to stay away from this doctor. Even though this office said they took the insurance the secretary demanded a payment for the visit. This was made twice and on the third time when I refused to pay I was dropped as a patient. I didn't pay because my insurance rep said they should not be charging me extra. I witnessed the doctor come out and talk to the nurse to get me to pay after he spent ten minutes with me during a visit. Incidentally I waited one hour and a half for that ten minute visit. The office is an assembly line and the doc is unprofessional and in a hurry to make money off his next patient. On top of all that he didn't wear gloves during an exam and when I was sick neither he or his fill in doc called me when I left a message. He was on vacation probably enjoying the money that he overcharges. Needless to say I have submitted evidence of all this to the proper parties and he is being investigated. Of course I want to give 0 stars but that was not an option.

|  Very Positive  |  show details
by EBJ on Mar 12th, 2013

I am very happy with this doctor. Just walking in to this office makes you feel like you are in the right place. Very good bedside manners, answers all questions before you even ask, he knows what he is doing.