Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

BEST DR and BEST STAFF EVER!!! show details BEST DR and BEST STAFF EVER!!!
by TwinsIWin on Feb 28th, 2015

I would have to say he is probably one of the Top Doctors out there. When I was pregnant with my twins he made me feel at ease with every question I had. He took the time to sit with my husband and I to go over what he felt was in our best interest. I thought to myself FINALLY.....I found a Doctor that cares for his patients. His staff is wonderful and makes you feel welcome. I can't say enough about him and his staff.

Vary Happy show details Vary Happy
by MoM on Feb 4th, 2014

I disagree with the comment before. I was very unhappy with my first ob dr because she made my first pregnancy very stresfull, a lot of unnecessary ultrasounds, tests. My friend recomended me dr Markowitz and after first visit I knew he is my doctor from now on. I had my second baby, the dr and his staff really took good care of me. The delivery was so much better than with my first one, no t that it was easier but I just felt safe and protected by my doctor. I highly recommend dr. Phillip to all of you ladies. I know women who go there for years. I also told my friends about this doctor, she just had a baby and is very happy.

Very Positive show details Very Positive
by EBJ on Mar 12th, 2013

I am very happy with this doctor. Just walking in to this office makes you feel like you are in the right place. Very good bedside manners, answers all questions before you even ask, he knows what he is doing.