A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Marks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Glenn Marks MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip G. Marks practice?
- Dr. Phillip Marks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Marks practices Urology near Lexington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, NC and Watertown, NY.
See Lexington Urologists.