A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Marone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Marone is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Marone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marone graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Magee Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Joseph Marone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Marone practice?
- Dr. Phillip Marone has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Marone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.