A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Marzolino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Marzolino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Marzolino, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marzolino graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Marzolino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Austin Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Sanford Marzolino DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Marzolino practice?
- Dr. Phillip Marzolino has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Marzolino practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.