Dr. Phillip Langston Massengill MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Massengill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Massengill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Massengill, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Massengill graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Massengill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massengill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Massengill practice?
Dr. Phillip Massengill practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY and Harriman, NY.
See Middletown Otolaryngologists, Middletown Surgeons, and Middletown Plastic Surgeons.