A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip McAllister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip McAllister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip McAllister, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McAllister has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Smith Northview Hosp, Valdosta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Varnadoe McAllister FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip V. McAllister practice?
- Dr. Phillip McAllister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip McAllister practices Neurological Surgery near Gray, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houma, LA.
See Gray Surgeons.