Dr. Phillip Mccrary Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Mccrary?

Posted on November 17th, 2012

The most experienced, compassionate, competent, intelligent doctor in Boston. I found him because my doctor told me he was the obgyn all the female doctors see as their own. He delivers all his own patients which is unheard of these days, really listens and is one of the kindest, most knowledgeable obgyns I have ever met. To feel like you are in good hands when delivering means the world - this man is 5 stars.

Ms. Linda Barnes and the Barnes Boys...

Posted on October 6th, 2012

Dr. Phillip Mccrary delivered my three sons. He is fabulous! I felt so safe and secure being under his care. He has remarkable skills. My sons are now grown men! I just happened somehow to google him and see he is still giving women everywhere exceptional service. God Bless this wonderful man...

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Dr McCrary is an excellent OB-GYN with outstanding bed-sdie manners. He is very knowledgeable and up-to-date with his skills.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

He is a wonderful Doctor and amazing personality. I had two C sections and he was excellent.

Posted on June 11th, 2011

Dr. McCrary just delivered my first child via c-section, and he was absolutely wonderful. Throughout all of my prenatal appointments, my questions, and my delivery, I always felt very well informed and confident in my doctor. His bedside manner is simply the best - he made jokes during my c-section to ease my anxiety!!! I will continue going to him as my gyn and I highly recommend him to all of my friends!!!

Mrs.

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Dr. McCrary is an amazing doctor and an amazing human being. He has delivered all four of my children I would have never wanted to go to anyone else. Any of his patients are extremely lucky to have him as their doctor.

Posted on November 7th, 2017