Dr. Phillip Medina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Medina?

Double Dose

Posted on March 20th, 2012

I was refered to Dr. Medina by a co-worker and am very pleased with all aspects of the care I received.I tore my left rotator cuff a year ago and he repaired it. I now have 100% mobility and experience no pain. Just over two months ago I tore my right one and the operation went perfectly. With physical therapy I am already starting to get my range of motion in the 90 percentile. Dr. Medina took a conservative approach to rehab and insisted I wait to let my wounds heal. I highly recommend him.

Professional but rushed

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Dr. Medina carried himself well, seemed intelligent, but seemed very rushed. He didn't allow me to provide more than 1-2 sentences to describe my injury. He referred me to expensive imaging, which I thought was unnecessary, and when I asked if there were other options, said that we needed it to move forward. Turns out the MRI was useless after all and so he referred me to PT, which was really helpful. Wish I'd self-referred to PT in the first place.

Posted on June 13th, 2017