A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Menashe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Menashe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menashe
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menashe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Menashe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Menashe graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Menashe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip I Menashe MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip I. Menashe practice?
- Dr. Phillip Menashe has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Menashe practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Pulmonologists, and Yakima Critical Care Practitioners.