A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Menashe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Menashe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menashe
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Menashe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Menashe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Menashe graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Menashe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip I Menashe MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip I. Menashe practice?
- Dr. Phillip Menashe has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Menashe practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Pulmonologists, and Yakima Critical Care Practitioners.