A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Michael, General Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Cancer Approach
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Brooks Michael MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Michael practice?
- Dr. Phillip Michael has 8 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Michael practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Mount Juliet, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.