The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Milgram
Dr. Phillip Milgram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlsbad, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Preventive Medicine, Gynecology and General Surgery. Dr. Milgram is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Milgram has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Phillip Milgram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.
Dr. Mark Andrews
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Carlsbad, CA 1.65 mi41
Dr. Larry Laufer
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Carlsbad, CA 1.70 mi41
Dr. Robert Biter
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Encinitas, CA 1.81 mi16