Dr. Phillip Milgram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Milgram?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Milgram?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2014

Patient

Dr. is NEVER there when I arrive. It always takes over an hour in his waiting room for my appts. .I ve been to his office several times and have never been impressed but on my last visit I decided I don't want to go back. The Dr. is very inconsiderate with other peoples time. He is disorganized, unable to listen. He was rude to his staff when I had requested to inquire about the wait. I felt that inappropriate considering I requested it. When I got to the exam room the tools from the last patient were still out with old cotton balls and old nail debris on the floor. He put the tools in a solution for a matter of about 1 min. He then pulled them out and tried to use them on me. I allowed him to only preform the laser on me. I told him I would be more comfortable trimming them myself. There are always other unhappy patients in the waiting room. One lady said that she was pregnant and had gotten her first ultrasound with the Dr. only to find out that he is not able to deliver babies because he is not an obstetrician! But had lured the young couple to his office just so he could bill insurance on the initial visit and then he does a referral. I've heard stories of patients driving over an hour to see and then being told they need to reschedule because the Doc was not in. It's obvious that he does not have solid patient care. I listed to the receptionist and she was constantly on the phone telling people to be patient, that the Dr. will call in the prescription soon. I've seen many unhappy patients in the time ive gone to his office and I am one of them. I do NOT reccomend this Dr. AT ALL!!!!

July 29th, 2012

HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the kindness man I have ever come across. He takes time to hear what you have to say. He is full of lite and love. I hope I can have him as my Doctor for the rest of live.

February 21st, 2012

Great smart doc

June 10th, 2010

Worst Dr. by far!!!

Time after time I was unpleasantly surprised by Dr. Milgrams lack of professionalism and apparent lack of medical knowledge/ surgical skills. After a surgical laparoscopy I had to be readmitted to the hospital because of complications due to this doctors incompetence. I found myself in excruciating pain days after the surgery, when he said I should've been better by then and he told me that "its not his fault, I just have a low tolerance for pain". This is far from the case as I've lived with and dealt with pain for years( this is why I wanted the surgery!) When I called him to let him know my condition had worsened and something wasn't right, he said he was 15 min. away and was rushing to the hospital where the surgery took place. We arrived at the hospital 10 minutes later where we waited over an hour and a half. Granted this was Sunday in the middle of a chargers game. When he arrived I was appalled to hear him ask us if we had watched the end of the game?!!!? He admitted that he was at home finishing the game while I was drifting in and out of consciousness in the hospital lobby waiting and tried to say that I told him I was coming from orange county...that was a bold faced lie! He never called me to see how my recovery was going. He simply waited a few weeks after the surgery until he began harassing/ badgering about getting his money. What kind of doctor calls a patient about a bill at 10 oclock in the evening and screams at them? DONT LET YOUR LOVED ONES SEE THIS DOC

April 15th, 2010

Best docor by far

Dr. Milgram is truly a unique doctor. While most doctors these days spend apprx 6 minutes per pt. Dr. Milgram didn't make me feel rushed or hurry me along. Infact, he was just the opposite. I highly recommend this compassionate, caring doctor. He's the best!

December 2nd, 2015