A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Milne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Milne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milne
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Milne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Milne, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Milne graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Maui Memorial Hospital
- Kula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Alan Milne MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Milne practice?
- Dr. Phillip Milne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Milne practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kahului, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI.
See Kahului Cardiologists.