A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Milne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Milne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Milne, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Milne graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Maui Memorial Hospital
- Kula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Alan Milne MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Milne practice?
- Dr. Phillip Milne has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Milne practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Cardiologists.