A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Moreano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Moreano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Moreano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreano graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moreano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence Mem Hosp, Lawrence, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Armando Moreano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Moreano practice?
- Dr. Phillip Moreano has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Moreano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.