A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Mucksavage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mucksavage graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Mucksavage has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Mucksavage BA and MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Mucksavage practice?
- Dr. Phillip Mucksavage has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Mucksavage practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Orange, CA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.