A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Mucksavage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mucksavage graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Mucksavage has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mucksavage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip Mucksavage practice?
Dr. Phillip Mucksavage practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Orange, CA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.