A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Mucksavage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Mucksavage is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mucksavage
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mucksavage Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mucksavage graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Mucksavage has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Mucksavage BA and MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Mucksavage practice?
- Dr. Phillip Mucksavage has 7 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Mucksavage practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Urologists.