A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Musikanth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Musikanth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Musikanth graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Musikanth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Olympia Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Andrew Musikanth MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Musikanth practice?
- Dr. Phillip Musikanth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Musikanth practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.