A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Neuberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Neuberger is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Neuberger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuberger graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Wally Neuberger MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Neuberger practice?
- Dr. Phillip Neuberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Neuberger practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists and Anchorage Child Psychiatrists.