A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Neuberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Neuberger is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuberger
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Neuberger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Neuberger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuberger graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Wally Neuberger MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Neuberger practice?
- Dr. Phillip Neuberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Neuberger practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.