A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Neuberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Neuberger is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuberger
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Neuberger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Neuberger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuberger graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Wally Neuberger MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Neuberger practice?
- Dr. Phillip Neuberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Neuberger practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.