Learn more about Dr. Phillip Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Nigro, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nigro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nigro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip Nigro practice?
Dr. Phillip Nigro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Erlanger, KY.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.