Learn more about Dr. Phillip Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Nigro, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nigro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nigro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nigro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Nigro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Nigro practice?
- Dr. Phillip Nigro has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Nigro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.