A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Nigro, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nigro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nigro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nigro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Nigro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Nigro practice?
- Dr. Phillip Nigro has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Nigro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.