A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Nigro, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nigro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Nigro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Nigro practice?
- Dr. Phillip Nigro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Nigro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Calumet City, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.