Dr. Phillip Nunnery MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
Dr. Nunnery has performed surgery many times for skin cancers and other surgery. He is a great doctor and does an excellent job. He performed a skin flap on my nose to remove extensive skin cancer and you can barely tell it was ever done.

November 9th, 2014
Bad bedside manners.

March 7th, 2014
April
I'm am 11 days post op from my breast reconstruction and implant exchange . I am very happy and pleased already with the results .my breasts look amazing .DR nunnery is a master ! I have seen many other breast augmentations before mine that he did .not even one of them looked bad .i am very proud of these !

September 17th, 2013
highly recommend
Dr. Nunnery did a great job with breast reconstruction on my close family member. He explained everything well, was very down to earth in his manner and we felt we got great, personal care and were very pleased with the outcome of the surgery.

September 3rd, 2013
Saved my finger
I got a MRSA infection in the tip of my finger. I was referred to Dr. Nunnery. It was extremely painful and looked terrible. Dr. Nunnery took an aggressive approach and cleaned it out multiple times. He always made sure it was nice and numbed up before starting. He even came in on a Saturday when they were closed, to change the packing for me because I was too scared of the pain to do it myself at home. The incisions he made are barely noticeable now and with little nerve damage--amazingly. I will never forget his help and kindness. I probably would have lost my finger and/or been septic if it hadn't been for him. He was an amazing blessing and I am forever grateful.

April 27th, 2013
He is the best caring doctor that you will ever find. He did my double mastectomy and my implants. He cares about his patience and listen to their needs and concerns. I recommend him to everyone. Thank you for all you did. You are the best in my eyes.

May 29th, 2012
Genius
Great tummy tuck, wonderful results!! GREAT pain management and very easy to talk to!! Would go no where else

May 25th, 2012
Fixed Son's Eye
My son had a growth above his eye that called for plastic surgery. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Nunnery. He put my husband and me to ease and provided excellent medical care. We will be seeing him again for any other needs in our family.

November 18th, 2011
An amazing new look at life
As long as I could remember I hated my nose. Finally, at the age of 20 I decided to do something about it. I chose Dr. Nunnery because of his credentials and after my initial visit with him I knew that he would give me the nose I always wanted. It's been almost two weeks since surgery and my nose is perfect! Dr. Nunnery followed up with me the few days after my surgery to make sure I was alright and his staff are so friendly. I am more than pleased with my results. Choosing plastic surgery IS a big decision, but if you are as unhappy as I was about any physical feature choose Dr. Nunnery!

March 28th, 2011
Fantastic
Dr. Nunnery and his staff are wonderful. I had breast augmentation and developed capsular contraction almost immediately. It has been a year and multiple appointments, but they are wonderful about spending the necessary time and care to get everything the way I want it.

November 10th, 2009
Tummy Tuck
I can not say enough about his skill and professionalism. He is truly a master of the procedures he does. I would do it over again in a minute but because of the surgeon he is no need ever. Yeah!!! Thank you for giving me back my per twins body. It was worth the 17 year wait to have someone with his skill level do this for me. He has the bedside manner that makes you comfortable and relaxed from the moment you meet him.