A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Olsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Olsson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Olsson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Home Care
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Olsson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Kewanee Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip J Olsson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Olsson practice?
- Dr. Phillip Olsson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Olsson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IL and Princeton, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Nephrologists.