Learn more about Dr. Phillip Parr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Parr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Parr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Parr graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Parr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Laurence Parr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Parr practice?
- Dr. Phillip Parr has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Parr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.