Dr. Phillip Parr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0
  • 5 reviews

January 17th, 2017
Poor treatment of my wife
This is the second occasion I have had to be in the office of Dr. Parr with another individual for an appointment. The first time was ten years ago and he has not changed since. He is rude, disrespectful, and condescending. Made my wife feel like she was being accused of seeking drugs when she did not ask once (during the 45 seconds total he spent in the room) for any pain medication but simply tried to explain why she had not seen a physician or had a diagnosis in the ten years she has had problems with her back. He did not ask her any relevant questions all he cared to do was insinuate that she was lying about not having seen a dr for her back pain prior to him. He has no business practicing medicine. In the event that he actually took the time to practice medicine instead of belittling his patients.

January 17th, 2017
Completely disrespectful
I am not going to place my personal life online, however due to circumstances that Dr. Parr had no interest investigating I have been waiting years to see a specialist for back pain. Dr. Parr was absolutely unhelpful. He was over an hour late for my appointment. Was rude, disrespectful, and condescending to the point of making me feel like he had no use for me as a human let alone a patient. He basically insinuated that I was lying to him after only having been in the room with me for thirty seconds. I attempted to explain to Dr Parr that part of the reason I had not seen a specialist was because most of the doctors I had seen in the past had a poor attitude with me due to my age and he told me to take my attitude somewhere else. So I will. He has no right to treat his patients the way he does and I will follow every avenue available to ensure that the facility which employs him is made aware of his complete and utter lack of professionalism

January 1st, 2017
This doctor should retire!
Worst orthopeadic doctor. It was discovered within his own practice that he misdiagnosed me. Need I say more? He was also Rude. Told me to just ride a bike and lose weight and all my problems would go away.

April 27th, 2016
I arrived at 8:10 am for an 8:30 am appointment. At 9:30 am, I asked how much longer should I expect to be waiting. I was told he was about 20 minutes behind, I stated that my appointment was at 8:30, it is now 9:30, I was told there were three people ahead of me. I was finally called back and told that I was going directly to x-ray - I asked why they couldn't at least look at the x-rays I brought with me that had been taken 5 days prior to this visit-all of this had been discussed when I had been referred to them, and when I called them to make my appointment since they didn't call me. I was taken back, he finally came in, was with me for, at best 5 minutes, offered muscle relaxants, which all of my paper work stated that I could not take, then offered steroids, which all of my paper work stated that I shouldn't take due to heart conditions, then he became almost sarcastic asking me if I wanted his help or not...told me that clearly I was in a lot of pain due to arthritis, bone spurs, and degenerative disc disease and to take tylenol. His treatment of me was disrespectful, rude, unhelpful and a complete waste of my time and money. If he hates his patients this much, he should not be practicing.

August 14th, 2015
He was over an hour late and told me since I was young and thin I didn't really have any back problems and that I should just take ibuprofen. He was late to the appointment, very short with me and didn't care at all about what I had to say. He was a terrible doctor, a waste of time, a waste of money. I don't k now why he doesn't just retire as he obviously does not like his job.