Learn more about Dr. Phillip Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Patterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Patterson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Justin Patterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Phillip Patterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Patterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.