Learn more about Dr. Phillip Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Patterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Patterson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Justin Patterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Phillip Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Patterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, VA.
See Salem Surgeons.