A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Patton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Patton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Patton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Edward Patton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Patton practice?
- Dr. Phillip Patton has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Patton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Portland Endocrinologists.