A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Patton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Patton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Patton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Edward Patton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Patton practice?
- Dr. Phillip Patton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Patton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Portland Endocrinologists.