A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Pellitteri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Pellitteri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Pellitteri, DO, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellitteri graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pellitteri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip K Pellitteri DO, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip K. Pellitteri practice?
- Dr. Phillip Pellitteri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Pellitteri practices Otolaryngology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coal Township, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Danville Otolaryngologists.