Learn more about Dr. Phillip Pellitteri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Pellitteri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellitteri
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pellitteri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Pellitteri, DO, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellitteri graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pellitteri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip K Pellitteri DO, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip K. Pellitteri practice?
- Dr. Phillip Pellitteri has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Pellitteri practices Otolaryngology near Sayre, PA.
See Sayre Otolaryngologists.