A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Perkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Perkins, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Perkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Kerry Perkins MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip K. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Phillip Perkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Perkins practices Emergency Medicine near Washington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hardy, VA.
See Washington Emergency Physicians.