Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Peters
Dr. Phillip Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock, Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings and Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Peters has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Phillip Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Timothy Simmons
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0.99 mi20
Dr. John Hampton III
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 1.32 mi49
Dr. Syed Mazher
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Little Rock, AR 2.01 mi30