A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Pileggi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Pileggi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Pileggi, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pileggi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pileggi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Vincent Pileggi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip V. Pileggi practice?
- Dr. Phillip Pileggi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Pileggi practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.