inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 12th, 2013
Sorry he retired.
A more knowledgeable Doctor you will no longer find, a Professor of Medicine who taught others to become doctors, a Viet Nam Veteran who served his country proudly as a doctor there and over all a great person to converse with while being attended. He was the final stop for many patients with ailments no one seemed able to diagnose or cure, he even taught while explaining your problem to you in the office. He would still be my endocrinologist had he chosen to stay in practice and I know for a fact he is missed by his patients, he was a ''Doctor'' .. Dr. Poff, if you happen to read this I cannot thank you enough for the benefit of excellent treatment for myself and family during those years you were winding down your practice, I'd still travel over there just to visit and talk. As a patient and US Army Veteran, Thank You for your Service to our country!!!