A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Potter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Potter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Potter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip L Potter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Potter practice?
- Dr. Phillip Potter has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Potter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.