Learn more about Dr. Phillip Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Potter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Potter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Potter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip Potter practice?
Dr. Phillip Potter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Austell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.