inactive

Phillip D Price MD Patient Reviews

September 4th, 2015
A Gifted Surgeon--A Wonderful Friend.
Loved this man--a Brilliant Surgeon--dedicated to his patients. Few in the world like him. I miss him dearly.

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Price did a wonderful job of repairing a abdominal hernia the I had for over 14 years with incompetent other physicians that left me dealing with infections following surgical procedures.

July 29th, 2013
Fantastic down to earth doctor
I love that Dr. Price is very approachable and easy to talk to. I had a very smooth surgery and recovery. Much better than others I know who have had the same surgery with different surgeons. I agree with others about the wait ( I've waited well over 2 hours for my appts more than once) but it was worth it in my opinion. I also had issues at times with his office returning calls, but just be persistent. He is very well-known which makes him busy (in turn his office staff is also busy, I even offered to come in & help out!). I would go thru it all over again to have him as my surgeon! No regrets...

July 1st, 2013
My main complaint is Dr. Prices bariatric staff. His right hand woman, Shelia. Shelia does not return phone calls in a timely manner, if at all. I had an approved surgery that needed scheduled, 9, yes 9 phone calls later, I still had not received my surgery date. I received no return phone calls from Shelia and turned to the office manager for assistance. I got nowhere with her, except a letter saying that I was no longer a patient of Dr. Prices. I don't mind that, I am not impressed with his staff at all. How can I build a lifetime of trust with an office of people who cant communicate. Perhaps Dr. Price is a trustworthy doctor...some of his staff....not so trustworthy...

May 30th, 2013
Worth the wait
Outstanding physician. You may have to wait but I would do it again in a second. If you want the best you may have to wait. EVERY physician I spoke to about Dr Price holds him in high regard.

May 29th, 2013
LOOK CAREFULY
IF YOU WANT AN OFFICE THAT CALLS YOU BACK. GO ELSEWHERE IF YOU WANT A DOCTOR THATS ON TIME. GO ELSEWHERE IF YOU WANT A GOOD DOCTOR THAT BELIEVES ALL HIS HYPE. YOU FOUND HIM. IF YOU WANT TO WAIT HOURS I THE OFFICE. YOU FOUND HIM. IF I HAD MY CHOICE KNOWING NOW WHAT I KNOW NOW. I'D GO ELSEWHERE.

May 28th, 2013
The staff is the worst experience that you will encounter with Dr. Price. His assistant does not return phone calls in a timely manner, not at all would be a better description. My first and only visit with Dr. Price was very memorable, as he was running over an hour behind schedule. When I "had the nerve" to asked if I had been overlooked or forgotten, well lets just say, staff, not the friendliest. This was at just one of his offices, maybe it is different in his other offices. I feel that all patients deserve common courtesy and respect. I certainly did not feel like I received that in this office. I was not able to interact with him past that first meeting, once I expressed my concerns to office manager, Dr. Price dropped me as a patient.

January 22nd, 2011
great doc

December 30th, 2010
excellent physician

June 6th, 2010
mrs
Great doctor. Had knowledge about my problem (esophageal cancer) none of the other docs I had seen mentioned. His outcomes with surgery for this are some of the best