Overall Review

February 19th, 2016
Been patient of Dr. QUINTANA for 20 yrs.

October 8th, 2015
We have been patients of Dr. Quintana for over 25 years. He is so gracious and professional all at the same time. We really like and respect him.

August 3rd, 2015
Great Family Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Quintana's for several years, and have been very pleased and impressed on how current Dr. Quintana stays with regards to changes in medicine. He always knows the right doctor to refer his patients to when needing other specialists. Our family has been patients of his for a long time. Once we had to change physicians due to my husband plan had changed, and was very sad to do so, but when we were able to return to Dr. Quintana we did in an instance. I highly recommend Dr. Quintana for your family's medical needs.

November 26th, 2013
Historical Lackluster of Professionalism
I have been a patient with Dr. Quintana for sometime. At first, I was left with a great impression; but thereafter, the treatment I received was absurd. The staff members treat patients with such disregard, and are ill-mannered. I also learned that prescribed medication is always the method of treatment for Dr. Quintana. He lacks the ability to think outside the box, and conduct a thorough investigation in order to root out probable causes, and establish a solid diagnosis. It's my impression that he doesn't have my best interest in mind. Personal example: I approached Dr. Quintana with some abnormal symptoms I was experiencing about 3 years ago (28 years old). After a few questions, he concluded my caffeine levels were high. I had to disagree, respectfully, and with reason. I explained that I reached my symptoms, and thought hormonal imbalance was the case. Dr. Quintana disagreed - in fact, "impossible at my age". I pushed for a test, and ultimately, the results proved my theory correct. Moreover, the results proved extremely low levels. His solution - medication, of course. I was disappointed with the fact that Dr. Quintana never believed me, and never followed through to figure out why I'm experiencing this at my age, since according to his diagnosis this was impossible. I lost trust in Dr. Quintana's ability to assess, and care for his patients, not because of this one specific example, because his historical lackluster. In addition, Family Forum Medical's inability to hire respectable, and professional staff members.

September 5th, 2012
Overall, Dr. Quintana is great but his assistant and office staff has gone down hill. Slow to get back to you, not polite and they seem like they are doing you a favor.

August 27th, 2012
Amazing service!!
I would have to disagree with the comment below, I have been a patient for many years and I am always treated with respect and urgency. Not only does Dr.Quintana go above and beyond for his patients but each staff member seems to do the same. I feel safe, protected, and am confident I will get quality service when I go to the office whether it be for a physical, sick visit, or simply picking up a medication. Could not ask for a better Doctor!

July 25th, 2012
Receptionist needs
I have been a long-time patient of Dr. Quintana and he has always been a wonderful doctor. But I agree with people who had issues with some of the office staff. One receptionist refused to give my daughter an appointment for her back injury, until she had come in and filled out paperwork. She faxed it in, but the person was snippy and uncooperative, uncaring and rude. After explaining several times that Dr. Q wanted to see my daughter and how much pain she was in, she said, "Go to the ER". Daughter had already done that, paid a $250+ ded., and they didn't even do Xrays. I had hoped for good care for her. I am very upset.

July 18th, 2012
An angel disguised as a dr...that would be Dr. Quintana..
He has been the most caring, intelligent Dr. and I wish there were more like him. I hear people tell horror stories about their Family Physicians...we are very blessed to have him as our family physician. Smart, caring, follows up, and genuine concern.....

June 18th, 2012
Dr. Quintana has been our family physician for many years now. He is always very in-tune with what is going on with us. His diagnoses are always spot-on, and his bedside manner is wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Quintana to anyone. We hope he never retires!

June 7th, 2012
Very Good Doctor!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Quintana off and on (dep. on ins.) for over 25 years, and I have always been impressed with his caring attitude, thoroughness and comprehensive knowledge of every problem that I have presented, which have been widely varied. I am also happy with the care and efficiency of the office staff! I am a happy patient!

April 12th, 2012
Fabulous Drs., but Discourteous Staff
The doctors are excellent at their craft, however there is much to be desired with the medical assistants and office staff. If there wasn't loyalty with the doctors, I would consider to going elsewhere.

January 24th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Quintana since I was a child and now I take my children there. He is so nice and I trust him 100% with anything that he tells us.