A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Bryant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Bryant, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bryant has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Ramon Bryant DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Phillip Bryant has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Bryant practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Allentown Physiatrists.