Learn more about Dr. Phillip Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Bryant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryant
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bryant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Bryant, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bryant has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Ramon Bryant DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Phillip Bryant has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Bryant practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Allentown Physiatrists.