A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Wells, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip R Wells MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Wells practice?
- Dr. Phillip Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Wells practices Otolaryngology near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Otolaryngologists.