A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Wells, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Rus Wells MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Wells practice?
- Dr. Phillip Wells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Wells practices Otolaryngology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See Laguna Hills Otolaryngologists.