inactive

Phillip T Rajadas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 5th, 2015
patient
I seen doc. R for years and was very good to me. Does anyone know the name of the doctor that took over in the office for him.

March 5th, 2014
Streets are back
Dr Rajadas is wonderful cause now theres narcotics back in the streets thank you so much but maybe you can talk to them about lowering the prices

March 4th, 2014
His skin tells you what he if full of
Cares nothing about the person. He had my grandma on the highest amount of narcotic and then just stoped cause of insurance. Contracts everyone sighns mean nothing....just another koons keeping the streets stocked

February 14th, 2014
Dr R. Is a wonderful and compassionate provider who has a real concern for his patients. Chronic pain patients are all to often labeled as addicts and that is not always the case. He takes time to truly understand his patients so that you receive the proper care. I'm a 32 year old single mother who life has been devastated by chronic back pain. I have had several surgeries which have all failed. I was on the verge of giving up life because the pain was both intolerable and devastating and death seemed the only way to escape the agonizing pain I was living in, but thanks to dr R. I was given hope and the ability to physically function again. To me he was a god send. He restored my ability to be a parent and gave me back some quality of life. There will always be people who try to abuse the system, but you cannot fault the doctor for other peoples actions.He is very strict to weed the seekers out from those who truly need care. As a society we need to learn to hold the right people accountable and quit trying label everyone in such a negative way. Thank you Dr. R for fighting for your patients and restoring some hope to those of us who had none. I wish other doctors in our community could learn from you so that patients quality of care could be improved.

February 2nd, 2014
gives you what you want
People say good things cause he gives you what you want but dont be fooled he just cares about money you mean nothing to him. After 5 years with him he still dont know my name

August 6th, 2013
Its a Disgrace
I have been with Dr Rajadas for just over a year after my primary health provider told me we don't do pain management. I have lived with pain since an injury in law enforcement in the 70's, Dr Rajadas listened to me on my first appointment discussed what treatments I had had and what else was available. He then came up with his diagnosis and only then did I show him my MRI report which confirmed what he had told me, he's a great guy is very strict in the way he runs his management of his patients. I am now in the position where I can not get any of my strong pain pills I have returned to my Primary Health Provider who says they may give me a 30 day supply to get me through the short term. Come on DORA stop being a lot of idiots and give Pueblo someone who is respected by their patients and knows what he is doing. Has anyone else noticed King Soopers now refuses to fill legal prescriptions maybe DORA could spend its time looking into that one. As to the future at 64 yrs of age maybe I should just lay down and die obviously DORA has no use for me.

August 6th, 2013
I BEEN SEEING DR RAJADAS FOR THREE YEARS HE IS A GREAT PERSON AND A VERY GOOD DOCTOR HE GAVE ME GREAT CARE . I HOPE HE IS BACK SOON

July 8th, 2013
b.s
Here we go again , the state comes in and runs off another Dr that is doing their job by the book . I have been with Dr rajadas for 8 years we have done every thing from injections to the patch and meds . We find the things that work for me and I feel as though I have my life back . Now some one wants to chase him out of town . This is wrong , he does not put up with any b.s when it comes to his program and if you do abuse it he will fire you no questions asked , so why hurt the patients that do as they are supposed to ? The staff and Dr r are amazing ,

June 23rd, 2013
PAIN MANAGENT DOC.
EVERYTHING ABOUT DR, RAJ IS WONDERFUL GREAT STAFF AND NEVER EVER IS CLOSED

February 6th, 2013
Dr. Rajadas seems good, rushed but good. His office staff is horrible!!!! Rude, unprofessional, and completely incompetent! Good luck, I had to take a urine sample in a non secure restroom, no gloves were used by the girl that took the specimen. It's been 3 weeks, 9 messages later and still no response.

January 20th, 2013
My husband was one of Rajadas' junkie patients. 23 years old and told to be on the highest doses and quantities of Vicoden and Percocet that was available. I hold him just as responsible as my husband for the fact that 3 years later, we are still battling his addiction. I don't think these doctors think about the families they affect by encouraging long-term narcotic use by their patients.

October 11th, 2012
Dr. Rajadas is a very good doctor, it is his staff that make this doctors office get very poor ratings. Dr. Rajadas is well versed in many areas but always seems to be rushed. He needs to spend more time with his patients and tell his front office staff to butt out of his business with the patients. He should run his office, not Missy.