Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Overall satisfaction show details Overall satisfaction
by Carteemom on May 18th, 2015

I appreciate his knowledge and giving above to maintain a healthy diet and energy level when dealing with my busy kid filed life.

Wouldn't want to go to anyone else show details Wouldn't want to go to anyone else
Apr 7th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Rawlings for over a year now and can't imagine going to anyone else. The only original problem I had was the extra long wait time but that has improved to 25 minutes or less which, in these days is great!

by Heather Sullivan on Feb 10th, 2015

The best doctor I've ever known. Takes time to get to know you and treat you accordingly. I owe my life to Dr. Rawlings!

Good Dr terrible staff show details Good Dr terrible staff
Jan 23rd, 2014

The doctor writes prescriptions for too many narcotics but he does thoroughly test the patients and tries to help. His staff is 99% of the problem at his practice.The staff is the absolute worst that I have ever seen. Rude, incompetent, and confused. They never follow up...good luck on getting anything done via this staff.

Love Him, Needs new desk or clerical people show details Love Him, Needs new desk or clerical people
by LongTime Pat. on Nov 1st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Rawlings for over 2 years. He is wonderful. Takes the time to listen to whats going on. Encourges you to listen to your body. Always explains what he is giving you and why. His nurses are fine. His clerical staff is horrible and rude. They are fine face to face; however, if you try to call you are met with rudness and they are in a hurry to get you off the phone even if that means telling you to go somewhere else.

I LOVE & RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!! show details I LOVE & RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!
by June Brannon Hearn on Oct 9th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Rawlings for about 4 years. I came to him a COMPLETE mess due to the actions from my previous doctor. As a "New Patient" I was able to get an appointment right away. I had to wait a little bit more time, but once meeting him and talking to him... it was WELL worth it! He took the time to learn about my medical history and about me. I felt comfortable IMMEDIATELY with him and walked out KNOWING I had found MY doctor! I have had 2 strokes (one massive, one small), was diagnosed with depression, ADD, and anxiety disorder by the therapist I was seeing. Dr. Rawlings worked SO hard to get my medication just where they needed to be to allow me to function. It was him that realized I had been on the wrong high blood pressure medication for years. Because of him, I have been able to go back to school, after 12 years since my last college course, to study Surgical Technology ( I make 4.0's and the "President's List" since returning), which has NEVER happened before- even BEFORE the strokes! If you need a doctor who will really take care of you, listen to what you have to say, and will work hard to help you feel better! You'll absolutely LOVE HIM!!

Good Doctor, Terrible Staff show details Good Doctor, Terrible Staff
Sep 4th, 2013

Dr Rawlings is a thorough physician that truly tries to help his patients. The nurse and staff are confused, rude, and unorganized. The staff never returns your call.

Oct 12th, 2012

Wonderful doctor!

Very Unorganized Office show details Very Unorganized Office
Jul 2nd, 2012

Staff is unprofessional and sometimes rude. Not informative or helpful with policies or procedures. Wait times are longer than normal. Nurse is an idiot. Doc is nice but seems arrogant and close-minded. Not clear with his expectations at all.

Can't get in to see Dr. show details Can't get in to see Dr.
Aug 2nd, 2010

Never can get an appt for something that has just come up, referred to go to another Dr. by staff or they could set you up with an appt in 3 weeks. Been going to same clinic for 3 years and still can't get into see Dr. for urgent but not life threatning situation. They will call you several times a month wanting you to set up an appt for blood work, go figure...