A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Rice is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Rice, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Rice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Leon Rice MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Rice practice?
- Dr. Phillip Rice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Rice practices Emergency Medicine near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Salem Emergency Physicians.