A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Rinaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Rinaldi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinaldi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rinaldi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Good Sam Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Anthony Rinaldi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Rinaldi practice?
- Dr. Phillip Rinaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Rinaldi practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.