Overall Review

December 13th, 2014
Excellent Physician who has the patient at heart.

December 7th, 2014
Really Good Doctor
I had been going to another GP for about 30 years. For the last few years I have been extremely tired. The other doctor never really seemed concerned. I started seeing Dr. Robinson about 10 months ago. He immediately realized something was not right with my blood test. He sent me to Amos Cancer Center for further testing. Tests showed that I have MDS, a type of blood cancer, for which I am now being treated. Dr. Robinson is an excellent doctor, who cares about his patients.

May 7th, 2013
Best Doctor I Ever Had
I've been to numerous doctors in my lifetime and it seems that every doctor just wants to get patients in and out so they can make more money. Dr. Robinson actually did a full medical history and was concerned about my health. His bedside manner is great and he educated my on how to be healthy and took time to explain my lab results to me. I left his office excited about eating healthy and working out because of the information that he provided.

February 25th, 2012
Great doctor
I have found Dr. Robinson to be an excellent doctor. I speak from experience as I worked at two medical colleges doing research. I have seen/worked with good and bad doctors over the years. Be prepared with a list of questions/concerns as any doctor appreciates having specific concerns to address. Be prepared to ask questions as doctors are humans and it is called practicing medicine. He has always worked with me on all of my concerns. His office will 'fit you in' if you call with an acute problem but be prepared to wait longer and try to discuss only the acute issue as you are being 'fit in'. My husband's doctor had him go to a 'doc in a box' for an acute problem. Dr. Robinson makes sure to get copies of records from other physicians I may see so he is advised of other care/treatments. Remember YOU are responsible and know your body better than anyone. Make sure ANY doctor listens to what you are saying.

February 9th, 2012
He is a very rude incompetent man that I would not send my dog to see. He doesn't care about his patient and does not listen to them. I DO NO RECOMMEND HIM!!!Stay away from him!!!!!

January 16th, 2012
Deborah Tucker
I have been a patient of Dr Robinson's for around 11 years. He is the best doctor I have ever had. Not only does he "know his stuff" but he cares about his patients as people. He takes time to talk to me about all of my concerns and seems to know when I'm not telling him something that is bothering me because I don't want to take up too much of his time. If he's unsure of something I have he will make sure to send me to another doctor that will be able to confirm his diagnosis. I just fully trust him in whatever he says. I trust that my husband is healthy too because of Dr. Robinson's expert care. I thank God daily that we found him.