Dr. Phillip Rogers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Rogers?

May 26th, 2017

Dr. Rogers is the best. I have had the opportunity to experience poor patient care so instead of happening to question the diagnosis I drive over 100 miles to be seen by Dr. Rogers. After relocating from Atlanta and having to seek a new physician no one compared to Dr. Rogers. Patient Care to most physician today is obsolete , patient care to Dr. Rogers is the first thing on his agenda. He takes the time , he listens, he advises and he refers. That is what I call a Doctor.

May 2nd, 2015

In my opinion, an extraordinarily talented doctor.

August 25th, 2014

Great at diagnosis, treatment, bedside manner, dry humor

I have been a patient of Dr. Rogers for almost 20 years and find him to be warm, friendly, and compassionate. He is good at diagnosing, treating, and listening to patients. Teaches Emory medical students, so expect visits to be more thorough and longer. This is a good thing. In 2004 when I was 59 years old and feeling tired, he sent me to a cardiologist for a stress test. I had to immediately have a cardiac stent inserted to prevent a heart attack. I am grateful to him and Dr. Knapp (cardiologist) every day.

August 29th, 2013

Dr. Rogers is a great doctor but I do not care for the office staff. The receptionist is very unfriendly. I called to fill my perscription, and never received a follow-up call to inform me that I needed to come in person to obtain it. This was my first time filling this PX and was unfamiliar with how that office processes such requests. Turned out I didn't need to see the doctor, just needed to stop by to pick it up. Needless to say after all the confusion I was without my perscription for 2 weeks!

August 16th, 2013

Almost 20 years now...great Doc

Been going to Dr. Rogers for quite some time now. He is the very best. Always puts me at ease and seems like a good friend who happens to be one heck of a physician. Don't ever retire Doc, I don't know what I'll do.

April 8th, 2013

BEST doctor I have ever been to!!

And we have been to many in various states throughout the country. Dr. Rogers is by far the most knowledgeable accurate and through physician !! He is professional takes his time and hears YOU the patient we are so lucky to have him caring for us as a family!!

February 9th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I tried many PCP before i met Dr Rogers. He is very professional. He will understand your problems. Listen to it and will explain it why it happened. He is very good. I am now going to him from last few years.

October 16th, 2017