A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Roslaniec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Roslaniec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Roslaniec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bariatric surgery
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roslaniec graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roslaniec has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip L Roslaniec MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Roslaniec practice?
- Dr. Phillip Roslaniec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Roslaniec practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.