Dr. Phillip Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Ross?

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr Ross is the rare type of doctor who actually LISTENS to his patients and takes the time to really discuss the prognosis and treatment options. Having to see a urologist is not a pleasant experience, but he and the medical staff really sets patients at ease.

definitely not for me

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor. I waited over an hour in the exam room, and it was only when I said I had to leave that the doctor appeared. He called me the wrong name, referred to me twice as an "older person" (I am 50 so you can decide whether that's "old"), and claimed that he had not seen my medical records even though they had been sent to his office. Because of the lack of records he wanted to repeat hundreds of dollars worth of tests. I felt that he was rushing me into making a decision about surgery with him when the only reason I had gone to him was for a second opinion. I wasn't looking for a new surgeon. For several days after the appointment his office called pestering me about when I was going to schedule another appointment, when I was going to do the tests, when I was going to have surgery, etc. It was the only time I've ever felt that a doctor was so obviously trying to take my money.

Posted on September 16th, 2017