A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Brackin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Brackin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Brackin, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brackin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Snowden Brackin MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Brackin practice?
- Dr. Phillip Brackin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Brackin practices Radiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Radiologists.