A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Saba, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Saba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Maryvale Hosp Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Zaky Saba MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Z. Saba practice?
- Dr. Phillip Saba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Saba practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.