A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Schirck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Schirck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schirck graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schirck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Michael Schirck MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip M. Schirck practice?
- Dr. Phillip Schirck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Schirck practices Internal Medicine near Hamlin, NY.
See Hamlin Internists.