A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Shaffer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Shaffer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip B Shaffer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Phillip Shaffer has 13 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Shaffer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Galion, OH and Kenton, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists and Columbus Nuclear Medicine Physicians.