A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Shaffer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Shaffer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip B Shaffer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Phillip Shaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Shaffer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.