A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Shapiro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Ira Shapiro MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phillip I. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Phillip Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Shapiro practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.