Dr. Phillip Shriver MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 16th, 2014
Patient
I think Dr. Shriver is a wonderful physician, thorough and has a kind bedside manner. He reviews your case and decides what treatments are necessary. The downside is the clinic scheduling, meaning if you have multiple problems he can only see you for one problem at a time and you have to make additional appointments for other concerns you may have. This is the policy of his clinic in where he practices which only allows 15 minutes per patient per problem.

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Shriver is the BEST!!
I went to Dr. Shriver for over a year and he was an amazing Doctor. He always listened to me and would explain everything in full. He has a great bedside manner and is always very kind. He never makes you feel like he has to run off to another room. If you need him for 30 min. he would stay and talk. He was the only doctor I have ever been to that I felt was really trying to help me. I no longer live in Colorado Springs and the one thing I miss the most is the fact I had a wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 28th, 2011
Amazing primary care physician
Dr. Shriver is an amazing family doctor. His staff is very courteous and the facilities are amazing with an onsite lab. Dr. Shriver takes the time to get to know you and diagnose you correctly. He is caring kind and encouraging. He always takes the time to review each message left for him and calls back himself. He also calls to make sure everything is going well after a tough time. I have been seeing him for about 4 years now and I could not imagine having another primary care physician.