Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Phillip Siemer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Phillip Siemer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suttons Bay, MI.
Dr. Jimmy Mistry
Gynecology, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Suttons Bay, MI 0.01 mi56
Dr. Kelly Osullivan
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Suttons Bay, MI 0.01 mi20
Dr. Sander Kushner
Suttons Bay, MI 0.08 mi53